Following integration and testing week, work on the final report began. My plan was to quickly write the team’s performance reports (as required for me to do in the QA documents), but this took longer than expected, as I was quite busy.
This week, we had no meeting, as I did not get the reports finished. As a consequence of my poor planning for that, the rest of the team are starting the final documentation one week later than they should. I held a meeting today (Monday), where I delegated the work for the final report documents.
I don’t plan on doing much work this week as I didn’t give the team any work to do in the previous week. This will give me time to focus on other assignments.
Hours this week: 4 (with a lot of procrastination in between)
Total hours: 72